You can have the straight smile that you’ve been dreaming about, and you can help your children have straight teeth as well. By visiting Orthodontic Alliances, you’ll enjoy:They give you a straight, beautiful, and healthy smile Read Transcript
The cool thing about orthodontics is that yes, while everybody comes in wanting to get a straighter, more beautiful smile, what some people might not realize is that we're actually, by straightening the teeth, putting the teeth in a more beneficial position for overall dental health.
For example, when we straighten teeth and compare them to the state of being crooked, those teeth end up trapping a whole lot less food, and they're much easier to clean with your toothbrush and floss. Over the long term, that makes those teeth much healthier.
Not only do we straighten teeth as orthodontists, we also affect the occlusion, or how the jaws bite together with each other. This has a bunch of positive functional benefits for you, such as improving your chewing efficiency, maintaining the shape of the teeth better over time, and also reducing the risk of certain issues from arising, such as problems with your TMJ or jaw joints.
Being an orthodontist, we not only put your teeth into a prettier, more aesthetic position, we also affect a lot of the overall dental health, which then goes in to play a big part in your general body health.
- Teeth that are perfectly in line with one another
- A smile you feel confident sharing with others
- Teeth that are easier to clean
- A bite that is well aligned
With our orthodontics in Portage, IN, you can have the smile you want to see. Call 219-841-7795 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Randy Schmidt or Dr. Evan Schmidt.
Choose the Right Treatment For You
When you visit Orthodontic Alliances for your first appointment, you’ll have a chance to find out more about the various treatment options we offer:
- Traditional Braces – Traditional metal braces are a tried-and-true treatment to straighten your teeth.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Clear braces offer the same benefits as traditional braces but with brackets that are less noticeable.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – This treatment normally takes about six months to complete by focusing on the teeth that show while you are smiling.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners can be a discreet but effective alternative to brackets and wires for many patients.
- Invisible Retainers – The final step of nearly all orthodontic care is wearing a retainer. Our invisible retainers are a discreet way to do this job.
Our team can help teens and adults who are looking for a straighter, more attractive smile. In addition to the services mentioned above, we also offer dentofacial orthopedics and surgical orthodontics. For younger patients, dentofacial orthopedics can help prepare their mouths for orthodontic care as they get older. Surgical treatments may be needed to address open bites, protruding jaws, and weak chins.
Find Quality Care For Your Smile
At Orthodontic Alliances, our team is focused on providing comprehensive, high-quality care for every person who visits our practice. We want to make it easier for you to create the smile you want to see when you look in the mirror.
You may have several questions about orthodontics in Portage, IN. If so, our doctors will be happy to answer them during your consultation with us. Call 219-841-7795 or contact us online. Be sure to ask about our special for a free consultation, exam, and X-rays.