In the world of orthodontics, no treatment can match the proven track record of traditional braces. In Portage, IN, they have helped our patients:
- Fix problems with their smiles
- Feel more confident about flashing their teeth
- Improve their oral health
You should feel great about sharing your smile at social events or on social media. Dr. Randy Schmidt and Dr. Evan Schmidt can help you feel that way about your teeth. Schedule a consultation at Orthodontic Alliances. Call 219-841-7795 to take your first steps to improve your smile or the smile of someone you love.
Find Your Reason For Fixing Your Smile
Braces have been around in various forms for centuries. With time, they have only gotten better at changing smiles. Brackets and wires are an effective way to fix a variety of issues:
- Correcting crooked smiles
- Adjusting crowded teeth
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Fixing overbites, underbites, and other bite issues
Aside from straightening teeth, here are a few other benefits of this orthodontic treatment:
- Effective For Many Ages – Braces work well for both teens and adults.
- Customizable – Younger patients often enjoy getting to choose the colors of the bands used with their braces.
- Health-Boosting – If your teeth are misaligned, you may not be able to brush and floss as well as you should. Straight teeth can lead to a lower risk of cavities, gum disease, and other issues.
Take Advantage of Our Technology
We use nickel titanium (the same material NASA uses for its satellites) for our archwires. By combining this with copper, you can get thermal NiTi wires. These have “shape memory,” which means they naturally return to their original shape from the heat of your mouth. This helps move your teeth a little easier. It also means you can change out your wires less often.
If you had braces as a teen, you may recall the bulky uncomfortable brackets. We use something different at our office. Our brackets are smaller and have a lower profile, which makes them less noticeable and more comfortable for our patients.
If you are thinking about traditional braces in Portage, IN, either for yourself or someone you love, then you owe it to yourself to visit Orthodontic Alliances. Call 219-841-7795 or contact us online to get started with a consultation.