Beautiful Smiles Come From Better Orthodontic Care
Your smile affects your daily life. A good smile is good for your oral health, your self-confidence, and other’s perception of you. This is why it is important to choose an orthodontic office you can trust with your orthodontic care, either for yourself or your loved ones. By choosing our team at Orthodontic Alliances, you can feel confident about the quality of your treatment.
You can get the benefits of our team’s experience and our variety of services:
- Traditional Braces – You may decide to go with this tried and true treatment for a simple reason. Brackets and wires work on almost every orthodontic issue.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – The system targets the teeth in the front of your mouth to make a big cosmetic impact on your smile in less time than standard braces.
- Preventive Orthodontics – Taking action today can prevent problems from occurring down the road. An example of this would be a spacer for a child who lost a tooth early.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – By gilding the developing of child’s mouths they grow, we can be proactive about minimizing or stopping more serious issues when they are older.
- Interceptive Orthodontics – You can reduce the severity of your child’s problems and make treatments simpler when they are older.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – The brackets for these braces are less noticeable because they closely match the color of your teeth.
- Invisalign – For an even more discreet option, you could move your teeth with a custom-made set of clear aligners.
- Invisible Retainers – To conclude your treatment, you can keep your teeth from moving back by wearing one of our clear retainers.
You shouldn’t take chances with your smile. Instead, pick a practice that has helped transform countless crooked smiles, crowded teeth, bite issues, and more.
Count on the best care for yourself and your loved ones. Visit your Pottawattamie Park orthodontist at Orthodontic Alliances. Call 219-809-6584, 219-841-7795, or 219-440-6512 or request an appointment online.