Quit dreaming about having a straighter smile. Instead, take control of your situation with our orthodontics in St. John. Our services can:They give you a straight, beautiful, and healthy smile Read Transcript
The cool thing about orthodontics is that yes, while everybody comes in wanting to get a straighter, more beautiful smile, what some people might not realize is that we're actually, by straightening the teeth, putting the teeth in a more beneficial position for overall dental health.
For example, when we straighten teeth and compare them to the state of being crooked, those teeth end up trapping a whole lot less food, and they're much easier to clean with your toothbrush and floss. Over the long term, that makes those teeth much healthier.
Not only do we straighten teeth as orthodontists, we also affect the occlusion, or how the jaws bite together with each other. This has a bunch of positive functional benefits for you, such as improving your chewing efficiency, maintaining the shape of the teeth better over time, and also reducing the risk of certain issues from arising, such as problems with your TMJ or jaw joints.
Being an orthodontist, we not only put your teeth into a prettier, more aesthetic position, we also affect a lot of the overall dental health, which then goes in to play a big part in your general body health.
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Correct issues with your bite
- Straighten crooked smiles
- Make it easier to keep your teeth clean and healthy
At Orthodontic Alliances, you or your child can create a better smile. Call 219-440-6512 to set up a consultation with Dr. Randy Schmidt or Dr. Evan Schmidt.
Select the Right Orthodontic Service For Your Teeth
From your first appointment with us, we want to make sure you are informed about your options. We want to give you the information you need to create the smile of your dreams. Depending on your situation, you may choose one of the following:
- Traditional Braces – Metal braces have a proven record for fixing practically any orthodontic problem you may have.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – These are similar to metal braces. The main difference is the brackets are clear, making them less conspicuous.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – If your primary focus is improving the appearance of your smile, this option could get you there in about six months.
- Invisalign – For patients who want a discreet solution to straighten their smiles, clear aligners could be the answer.
- Invisible Retainers – To complete your treatment, wearing a retainer is essential to keep your teeth where you want them to stay. Our retainers are discreet and don’t draw unwanted attention.
Teens and adults have benefited from our service and our expertise. Younger patients can get a head start with dentofacial orthopedics to address problems before they become too severe. We also offer surgical orthodontics for situations that require more than what standard treatment can do.
At Orthodontic Alliances, you can count on high-quality, comprehensive care. You can make it easier to create the smile you want by visiting us. We will be happy to answer your questions about orthodontics in St. John, IN. To schedule a consultation with one of our doctors, call 219-440-6512 or contact us online.