Take Pleasure in a Straight, Confident Smile With Orthodontics
If you intend to correct uneven teeth, correct overcrowding and spaces, and address problems with your bite, you should look to your Porter County orthodontist at Orthodontic Alliances. Our doctors have the experience, skills, and training to provide modern solutions tailored solely to your goals for your smile.
After a complete analysis, we can discuss potential orthodontic services that can correctly align your teeth for more convenient dental hygiene, a more confident smile, and improved oral health. The following are several of our treatment possibilities you can choose from:
- Traditional Braces – The most conventional way to straighten teeth is dental braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and shift them together with a wire that we very closely keep track of and routinely tighten throughout therapy.
- Invisalign – We provide clear aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully shift them into the intended position. Aligners are easily removable, comfortable, and virtually unnoticeable. They give an alternative to braces that does not affect your diet, routine, or appearance.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Many patients prefer ceramic brackets to metal ones. You can get this kind of braces at our practice.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – If you want a straighter smile in a matter of months, then this could be the service for you. These braces are made to move the teeth in the front of your smile to make cosmetic improvements in less time.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – Schedule an orthodontic assessment for your child around their 7th birthday. If needed, we can take steps to guide how your child’s mouth develops. This intervention can improve treatment when kids are older.
- Surgical Orthodontics – While few people need this treatment, surgery can be the best way to address certain alignment issues.
- TMJ Solutions – In some cases, bite misalignment is associated with a complication with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not call for orthodontics. We can create an oral appliance as a more noninvasive strategy to heal your misaligned jaw joint.
- Invisible Retainers – To complete your orthodontic care, you will need to wear a retainer at least temporarily to keep your new smile intact.
Discover which of our advanced options is perfect for you! Come see you Porter County orthodontist at Orthodontic Alliances. Call us now at 219-809-6584 or contact us online to request an appointment.