For decades, traditional braces have been the most common way to fix crooked smiles. One drawback to traditional orthodontics, though, is that the metal brackets and wires are visible to everyone. This is where the beauty of Michigan City clear ceramic braces comes in! This type of orthodontics can help you:They're Descreat and give you the smile you want Read Transcript
Clear braces are a great option if you want to have braces quickly and discreetly and in a much more cosmetic environment. A lot of our patients choose to have clear braces instead of the metal ones just because of their age or they're doing things like attorneys or teachers in school that don't want it to be as noticeable. But also, too, it's a good option, an alternative for Invisalign because a lot of people are getting Invisalign because they want the cosmetics of not showing the metal braces. Ceramic braces is a good alternative. It's a lot less costly than Invisalign because Invisalign, which a lot of people don't know, usually costs much more than traditional braces. But it also takes more time than traditional braces to get the results that we want.
So, I often will give the option of clear braces for patients to have versus the Invisalign who want that particular specific perfect result in a shorter period of time. And then if you mix that with fast-acting adult orthodontics, which oftentimes we can finish in six months, those patients can get their smiles and their social six looking good in a very short period of time and done cosmetically. So, if you're unhappy with your smile and you'd like a quick cosmetic result, give us a call and we'll see if clear ceramic braces might be a good option for you.
- Straighten your teeth without metal brackets
- Smile more confidently at school and work
- Achieve a younger, fresher look
- Get long-term orthodontic benefits discreetly
Call our team today to schedule your consultation: 219-809-6584. Right now, get $250 off your orthodontic treatment*. Plus, we have no-down-payment options, 0% financing plans, and 7% discounted fee plans available to make your treatment affordable.
Enjoy a More Beautiful Smile Without Metal Brackets
At Orthodontic Alliances, we offer an alternative to a mouth full of metal brackets. Clear ceramic braces are a lot like traditional braces in that they are attached to the front of your teeth. They also have the same basic bracket-and-wire setup. The brackets use small bands to keep the wire attached to them. However, there are a few differences that can make them desirable:
- Alternative Orthodontic Option – With clear ceramic braces, Dr. Randy Schmidt and Dr. Evan Schmidt are able to straighten your teeth with a method that is much less visible to those around you. This option is perfect if you don’t want traditional braces on your teeth or if you don’t qualify for Invisalign.
- Discreet Brackets – Most patients choose clear brackets, but we may recommend tooth-colored brackets for people who have slightly darker teeth. The tooth-colored shading of the bracket actually helps it blend better depending on your situation.
- Discreet Bands – The bands that your orthodontist will use are also tooth-colored, camouflaging your braces to those around you. The archwire we’ll attach will still be silver, but that is the only part that people may see.
Our Indiana orthodontists have many years of combined experience taking care of our patients’ smiles. They take pride in providing quality dental care for each of our patients.
Call our office today at 219-809-6584 to find out how we can help you fix your smile with clear ceramic braces in Michigan City. Be sure to ask us about no-down-payment options and our special for $250 off your orthodontic treatment*.