When you’re searching for great orthodontic care in Northwest IN, you naturally want to go with a provider who has the skills and experience you’re looking for. Dr. Randy Schmidt of Orthodontic Alliances has been treating his patients to outstanding care for well over three decades. He’s helped thousands and thousands of kids and adults alike achieve beautiful, balanced smiles. With the recent addition of his son, Dr. Evan Schmidt, to our team, our practice has even more ways to help your family now. Some of our benefits include:We treat everyone the way we want to be treated Read Transcript
First and foremost, we are strong believers in the philosophy of treat others as you want to be treated. When you come here and you experience our office, all of our staff, from the front office staff to the girls in the back who are ortho assistants to both the doctors, we are all really kind and friendly people because we want to treat others as we would like to be treated.
We think you'll have a really positive experience and find it to be a pleasant atmosphere here. Beyond that, we also see ourselves as a really fun group. We don't like things to be too stuffy here. So, we try to keep it lighthearted back in the operatory. We all feel that fun is an essential element of being able to enjoy your life in general, but also enjoying your work.
It's really commonplace when you're back getting your braces adjusted and reput on, you’ll hear laughter and playful joking around because we're always trying to keep it light. Another thing that we value a lot is efficiency. We value your time just as much as we do ours. We do everything within our ability and our power to deliver you the best orthodontic care and the best finish to your individual case in the shortest amount of time that's feasible for your individual situation.
Lastly, I know it's important to both me and my dad that we treat each of our patients to the same standard and the same manner we would treat our own children, orthodontically speaking.
- No-down-payment options to get your orthodontic care started
- An experienced staff who is dedicated to your treatment
- Three convenient locations across Northwest IN to serve you
- A variety of orthodontic services to give you the smile you want
Start your treatment today by calling one of our locations below:
We’ll Help You Decide Which Orthodontic Treatment Is Right For You
There is no shortage of orthodontic services at Orthodontic Alliances. We give our patients several great ways to straighten their teeth and correct other orthodontic issues. Our services include:
- Traditional Braces – Standard metal brackets and wires work well for straightening teeth. Today’s braces are lower profile than ever before, making your treatment less noticeable.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces (FAAB) – This type of orthodontics focuses only on the teeth that show when you smile, giving you fast and efficient treatment.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – We’ll use tooth-colored brackets and bands to make your orthodontic treatment less noticeable.
- Invisalign – Clear plastic teeth aligners can straighten your smile comfortably in as few as 12 months.
- Surgical Orthodontics – Using facial or jaw surgery, we can correct a number of issues like an open bite and a protruding lower jaw.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – Early intervention using special appliances can correct facial bone issues in children and often prevent the need for braces later on.
- Invisible Retainers – We’ll bond a discreet retainer in place behind your teeth to help keep them in place after your orthodontic therapy is complete.
- TMJ Treatment – With a custom-fit oral appliance, we can reduce your jaw pain, headaches, and teeth grinding to help you feel better.
Get started on your new smile soon! Call our team today for great orthodontic care in Northwest IN.