When you’re searching for great orthodontic care in Northwest IN, you naturally want to go with a provider who has the skills and experience you’re looking for. Dr. Randy Schmidt of Orthodontic Alliances has been treating his patients to outstanding care for well over three decades. He’s helped thousands and thousands of kids and adults alike achieve beautiful, balanced smiles. With the recent addition of his son, Dr. Evan Schmidt, to our team, our practice has even more ways to help your family now. Some of our benefits include:
- No-down-payment options to get your orthodontic care started
- An experienced staff who is dedicated to your treatment
- Three convenient locations across Northwest IN to serve you
- A variety of orthodontic services to give you the smile you want
Start your treatment today by calling one of our locations below:
We’ll Help You Decide Which Orthodontic Treatment Is Right For You
There is no shortage of orthodontic services at Orthodontic Alliances. We give our patients several great ways to straighten their teeth and correct other orthodontic issues. Our services include:
- Traditional Braces – Standard metal brackets and wires work well for straightening teeth. Today’s braces are lower profile than ever before, making your treatment less noticeable.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces (FAAB) – This type of orthodontics focuses only on the teeth that show when you smile, giving you fast and efficient treatment.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – We’ll use tooth-colored brackets and bands to make your orthodontic treatment less noticeable.
- Invisalign – Clear plastic teeth aligners can straighten your smile comfortably in as few as 12 months.
- Surgical Orthodontics – Using facial or jaw surgery, we can correct a number of issues like an open bite and a protruding lower jaw.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – Early intervention using special appliances can correct facial bone issues in children and often prevent the need for braces later on.
- Invisible Retainers – We’ll bond a discreet retainer in place behind your teeth to help keep them in place after your orthodontic therapy is complete.
- TMJ Treatment – With a custom-fit oral appliance, we can reduce your jaw pain, headaches, and teeth grinding to help you feel better.
Get started on your new smile soon! Call our team today for great orthodontic care in Northwest IN.