When you were younger, you may have wished for straighter teeth, but you may not have received orthodontic care at that time. The good news is that you can do something about it now. With our adult orthodontics in Portage, IN, you can:
- Boost your confidence in your smile
- Enjoy the health benefits that come with straight teeth
- Feel more relaxed when meeting new people
Crooked teeth can make people uncomfortable in social and professional settings. Don’t let your teeth become an obstacle to living your life. By visiting Orthodontic Alliances, you could improve your smile. Call 219-841-7795 today to schedule a consultation.
Find the Best Orthodontic Option For Your Smile
More and more adults who are interested in straightening their smiles are doing something about it. Part of the reason for this trend is that people have more ways to move their teeth than ever before. At our practice, you could receive:
- Traditional Braces – Metal braces are the first thing many people think of when they envision orthodontic care. This has proven to be effective on nearly any alignment issue you may have.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Many adults are uncomfortable wearing metal braces at work or during social events. Clear brackets can help you feel more at ease about your care.
- Invisalign – If ceramic brackets aren’t discreet enough for your taste, Invisalign aligners offer you another option. These aligners are made of clear plastic, and they will be custom-made for your teeth. As a result, they seem to disappear when placed over your teeth.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – You may not want or need full braces. With fact-acting braces, you could change your smile in about six months by focusing your care on the most visible teeth at the front of your smile.
The final stage of orthodontic care for adults is usually wearing a retainer. Depending on your situation, this may be something you do temporarily or at specified times for the rest of your life. If you put in the work to create your dream smile, you want to keep it. Our invisible retainers don’t call attention to themselves while you are wearing one.
This won’t be necessary for most patients, but surgical orthodontics may be part of some treatments. We work closely with an oral surgeon to plan this procedure if your jaw or bone structure is a factor in the misalignment of your teeth.
Take Charge of Your Teeth
With more options than ever to straighten your smile, you could join the more than 1.4 million adults across North America who are going through adult orthodontics treatment. In fact, nowadays roughly 1 in 4 orthodontic patients are adults.
Whether your teeth moved back after you had braces as a teen or you have never done anything to change your smile, you are in charge of what happens next. To try adult orthodontics in Portage, IN, call 219-841-7795 or fill out our online form to request a consultation at Orthodontic Alliances. Ask about our flexible payment options like 0% financing, 7% discounted fee plans, and no down payments.