Regardless of what changes you want to make to your teeth, they can be straight, evenly-spaced, and correctly aligned. At Orthodontic Alliances, we can fix crooked and crowded teeth. We can close gaps between your teeth. We also reposition teeth to change overbites, underbites, crossbites, and open bites.
With the advances in orthodontic care and our doctors’ knowledge, you can get the maximum benefit of our many services:
- Interceptive Orthodontics – The American Association of Orthodontists recommends an orthodontic evaluation for kids around 7 years old. This can be used to identify potential problems and to plan corrective care to make future treatments easier.
- Traditional Braces – Metal brackets and wires have been around in some form or another for centuries, and modern braces are more effective than ever before.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If you need braces, but don’t want metal brackets, these braces are a great alternative. The ceramic brackets are less noticeable when bonded to your teeth.
- Invisalign – These clear aligners are a discreet solution for many patients who don’t want to wear braces.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – FAAB is an effective and efficient way to reposition the “social six” teeth at the front of your smile.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – This service can guide the development of a child’s mouth and jaw to improve the proportions of their face.
The final step of orthodontic care is maintaining your straight smile. This means wearing a retainer at least temporarily. Our retainers are practically invisible and custom-made for your teeth for a comfortable fit.
You can improve your smile. We can help. Call 219-809-6584 to contact our orthodontists. In Westville and the surrounding area, schedule a visit to Orthodontic Alliances soon.