Straight, evenly-spaced, and correctly aligned smiles look more attractive and are easier to keep healthy than crooked smiles. You also can take action to fix crowded teeth or gaps between teeth. You can realign slanted teeth as well as overbites, underbites, and other bite issues.
With modern treatments and our doctors’ knowledge, you can create the smile you want to see in the mirror of our services:
- Traditional Braces – When you think of orthodontic care, you may think of metal braces are what most people envision when they think of orthodontic care. Brackets and wires are effective on almost any problem.
- Invisalign – For a more discreet solution, many patients prefer these clear and custom-made aligners to braces.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If you want a more discreet treatment, but you aren’t a good candidate for Invisalign, ceramic braces can be a good compromise. These brackets are less noticeable than metal ones when bonded to your teeth.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – You can give your smile a boost faster by focusing on the “social six,” which are the teeth at the front of your mouth.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – The American Association of Orthodontists recommends an evaluation for kids around their 7th birthday. If there are problems, we can intervene to guide the development of their jawbone to make future treatment more effective and easier to complete.
After you are finished wearing braces or aligners, you want to keep your teeth straight. Retainers are usually needed at least temporarily maintain your smile. Our clear retainers are both comfortable and discreet.
You have the power to change your smile. To do this, start by scheduling a consultation with one of our orthodontists. In Crown Point, IN, call 219-440-6512 to plan a visit to Orthodontic Alliances. Discover how we can help you.