Metal braces have been the go-to way to straighten teeth for a long time. In the past, if you wanted a straight smile, you had to deal with a mouth full of metal brackets and wires to get it. Now, there’s a better way using Invisalign in Michigan City.
Traditional braces and Invisalign orthodontics are comparable in only one area: They both correct tooth alignment issues. Aside from that, they are completely different. Some of the ways Invisalign treatment may be better than braces include:
- Comfort – The comfort the Invisalign method affords you is unmatched. The smooth aligners will not scratch or irritate your lips.
- Convenience – With Invisalign treatment, you are able to take your aligners out whenever you want. Simply pop them off your teeth, do what you need to do, and then put them back on. You just need to wear them for 22 hours per day. You also will not need constant dental visits to have your appliance adjusted. Unless you lose or break an aligner, you will only need to visit us for periodic checks on your progress.
- Ease of Treatment – Braces require that you brush them a certain way and that you stay away from eating certain foods. With the Invisalign system, you simply pop off your aligners and brush your teeth the way you always have. When it’s time to eat, just pop your aligners out and enjoy your favorite foods. It really could not be simpler.
Call Orthodontic Alliances today to schedule your Invisalign consultation: 219-809-6584. Be sure to ask us about our current special of $250 off your treatment* and flexible payment options like 0% financing, 7% discounted fee plans, and no down payments.
Take Advantage of Invisalign’s Technology
Dr. Randy Schmidt and Dr. Evan Schmidt offer innovative orthodontic treatment that will guide your teeth into proper alignment with no metal involved. In fact, the treatment itself is practically invisible to those around you. If you are looking to avoid a mouth full of metal and the rigorous appointment schedule that goes along with it, the Invisalign technique is the clear choice. Here’s what you can expect:
- First, we’ll take impressions and images to use for your aligner trays. These custom-made trays are fabricated out of a smooth, comfortable plastic using some of the most advanced 3-D technology available.
- After you receive your Invisalign aligners, you will wear each aligner set during the day and at night for two weeks and then move on to the next set in the series.
- The Invisalign trays will gently move your teeth into proper alignment over time. The process takes approximately a year for adult patients. Teenage patients can expect treatment to last one to three years depending on the case, but it typically takes 18 months.
- Once you have used all the aligners in your treatment plan, you will have the straight smile you have always wanted.
Are you ready to get a straight smile without any metal? Michigan City Invisalign from Orthodontic Alliances is just what you’ve been looking for. Call us today at 219-809-6584 to schedule your consultation.