Even though you’re no longer a teenager, it’s never too late to get the beautiful, straight smile you’ve dreamed about. Orthodontic Alliances offers adult orthodontics in Michigan City that can help you:
- Feel more confident to show off your smile
- Increase your overall self-esteem
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Look younger, more attractive, and more successful
Call our expert team today to get started on your new smile: 219-809-6584. One of our current specials will give you $250 off the cost of your treatment*, and we offer payment options like 0% financing, 7% discounted fee plans, and no-down-payment plans. You’ll find us at 1401 Woodland Ave. in Michigan City.
Adults Need Orthodontic Care Just Like Kids Do
About a quarter of our patients are adults. These are business professionals, teachers, construction workers, parents, and grandparents who have decided that now is the time for them to fix their orthodontic issues. We are able to give them the gift of the straight, beautiful smile they have always wanted.
Age is not a factor in determining what will and will not work to straighten your teeth. Rather than age, other factors come into play, such as the number and position of the teeth that need straightening. The length of treatment will depend on how much movement is needed to properly align your teeth. Your options may include the following:
- Traditional Braces – This is the straightening method that everyone is used to seeing. You will have metal brackets and wires that will move your teeth into alignment over time, typically one to three years. Your orthodontist will go over what the process involves and whether this is the best option for you.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – These braces are a popular option among our adult patients. This treatment normally takes about six months to complete. The reason this method is so quick is that it focuses on just the teeth that show when you are smiling. This allows for less hardware and also less force to move your teeth into proper position.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – This option is a lot like traditional braces but with some added aesthetic changes that make your treatment discreet.
- Invisalign – This orthodontic option allows us to correctly position your teeth in a nearly invisible way.
Get Started on Your New Smile Now
Not everyone had the opportunity to get their teeth properly taken care of when they were a child. For some, orthodontic care was a luxury their family could not afford. Your teeth may have needed straightening years ago, but it just wasn’t possible then. This may have left you with a smile you’d like to correct but didn’t think you could because of your age. Dr. Randy Schmidt and Dr. Evan Schmidt want you to know that crooked teeth do not have to be a life sentence.
Orthodontic Alliances wants to help you get the smile you have always wanted, no matter what age you may be. Regardless of whether you want your whole mouth corrected or are just worried about the teeth that show when you smile, we have many adult orthodontic options that can help.
Call us today at 219-809-6584 to schedule your consultation for adult orthodontics in Michigan City.