Not being able to confidently smile can be hard to deal with. Crooked teeth in Northwest IN do more than just affect your appearance; they affect your ability to express yourself to those around you. Orthodontic Alliances can help you:
- Smile with more confidence knowing that your teeth are straight
- Make better first impressions when meeting people
- Draw others to you with a bold, authentic smile
- Help you look younger, more attractive, and more successful
Call one of our three locations today to get started on your new smile. Be sure to ask about our no-down-payment options!
Choose From Several Orthodontic Treatments to Correct Your Smile
At Orthodontic Alliances, Dr. Randy Schmidt and Dr. Evan Schmidt work hard to help people get great smiles. Through our different teeth-straightening options, there is no issue we cannot help you with. Smiling freely is a right that everyone should have.
We have several options to transform crooked teeth and imperfect smiles:
- Traditional Braces – This is the most well-known and trusted way of straightening teeth. Using small metal brackets and wires, your braces will gently move your teeth over time.
- Adult Braces – Fast-acting adult braces (FAAB) are a way to improve your appearance quickly. Dr. Schmidt may recommend this option for people who want to get their smile back fast. It corrects only the teeth that show when you smile rather than adjusting the position of your bite.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – This type of straightening solution is similar to traditional braces but is less visible. The brackets are made of a ceramic that matches the shade of your teeth. Because they blend in with your teeth, they are not as obvious to those around you as metal braces.
- Invisalign – This virtually invisible option will allow you to straighten your teeth without braces. It uses clear aligner trays that are made specifically for you. You simply wear the aligners for approximately two weeks and then move on to the next set in the series. Your orthodontist will keep a close watch on your teeth throughout the process.
Dr. Randy Schmidt and Dr. Evan Schmidt are waiting to help you with your crooked teeth in Northwest IN. Call us today to schedule your consultation: