Quality orthodontic care is what you will get from any treatment at Orthodontic Alliances. Dr. Randy Schmidt and Dr. Evan Schmidt will make sure that your smile is as good as it can be. Through Michigan City orthodontics, we are able to help you no matter what your issue may be. Our treatment will allow you or your child to:They give you a straight, beautiful, and healthy smile Read Transcript
The cool thing about orthodontics is that yes, while everybody comes in wanting to get a straighter, more beautiful smile, what some people might not realize is that we're actually, by straightening the teeth, putting the teeth in a more beneficial position for overall dental health.
For example, when we straighten teeth and compare them to the state of being crooked, those teeth end up trapping a whole lot less food, and they're much easier to clean with your toothbrush and floss. Over the long term, that makes those teeth much healthier.
Not only do we straighten teeth as orthodontists, we also affect the occlusion, or how the jaws bite together with each other. This has a bunch of positive functional benefits for you, such as improving your chewing efficiency, maintaining the shape of the teeth better over time, and also reducing the risk of certain issues from arising, such as problems with your TMJ or jaw joints.
Being an orthodontist, we not only put your teeth into a prettier, more aesthetic position, we also affect a lot of the overall dental health, which then goes in to play a big part in your general body health.
- Show others a confident, gorgeous smile
- Correct bite and alignment issues
- Improve oral health through better oral hygiene
- Look healthier and more attractive
You probably have a ton of questions regarding how we can help you. Call us today at 219-809-6584 with any questions or to make an appointment. Right now we’ll take $250 off the cost of your treatment*! You can also ask about 0% financing, no down payment plans, and 7% discounted fee plans.
Enjoy a Wide Choice of Orthodontic Treatments
Both children and adults have access to a comprehensive line of orthodontic options from Orthodontic Alliances. Our treatment options include:
- Traditional Braces – This option is what most people picture when they think of orthodontic treatment. It is reliable for correcting many types of bite issues.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – FAAB can help give you the smile you want by focusing on the teeth that are visible when you grin (the “social six”). This allows for a much shorter treatment than what is required for traditional braces.
- Preventive Orthodontics – Preventive orthodontics allow us to stop orthodontic problems before they begin, saving time, pain, and money. This may involve a spacer or an appliance to guide tooth eruption. We even offer appliances to keep children from sucking their thumbs and impacting their tooth alignment.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – This method can help correct development problems to improve the proportions and overall appearance of your child’s facial profile.
- Interceptive Orthodontics – This is similar to preventive treatment, but instead of keeping a problem from beginning, we will stop the problem before it gets any worse. Getting your child in for an orthodontic checkup early in the development of their teeth (around age 7) is crucial to intercepting an issue before it becomes a bigger problem. Your orthodontist will be able to help guide your child’s teeth into their proper positions, which may eliminate the need for braces altogether.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – This is a great alternative to both Invisalign and traditional metal braces.
- Invisalign – Custom, clear, removable aligners can eliminate the hassles of metal braces and keep you confident about your appearance while you straighten your teeth.
- Invisible Retainers – Following treatment with braces or aligners, we’ll bond a clear retainer to the backside of your teeth to protect your new smile.
In addition, at Orthodontic Alliances, we use a non-extraction technique whenever possible. A tooth extraction will be performed only when necessary to accommodate the movement of other teeth. We also may remove a tooth to improve the look and profile of your smile.
Call our experienced team today for orthodontics in Michigan City: 219-809-6584. We’ll help you or your child get the beautiful new smile you want.