Great Smiles Result From Great Orthodontic Care
Your smile is important in your everyday life. It affects your oral health, your self-confidence, and other’s perception of you. When you or someone you love receives orthodontic care, you should visit a team you can trust to complete your smile transformation the right way. You deserve to visit a team like ours at Orthodontic Alliances.
We offer a variety of services:
- Traditional Braces – Brackets and wires work, which is why you may decide to go with this tried and true treatment.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – For many adults, orthodontic care is done primarily for its cosmetic benefits. This system shortens treatment times by focusing on the teeth in the front of your mouth.
- Preventive Orthodontics – For children, a treatment today, such as a spacer when a tooth falls out before it should, can stop some problems from occurring down the road.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – This is done to guide the development of a child’s mouth to address potential problems as they grow.
- Interceptive Orthodontics – This is similar to preventive treatment, but it is down to reduce the severity of problems and make treatments simpler when they are older.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – These braces have brackets that more closely match the color of your teeth, making them less noticeable than metal braces.
- Invisalign – Instead of brackets and wires, you could move your teeth with discreet, custom-made aligners.
- Invisible Retainers – As the final step in your treatment, you receive a clear retainer to keep your teeth where you want them to be.
Don’t take chances when it comes to your smile. Instead, visit a practice that has helped numerous individuals correct crooked smiles, overbites, and many more smile issues.
Choose the best for yourself and your loved ones. Choose your Long Beach orthodontist by visiting Orthodontic Alliances. Call 219-809-6584, 219-841-7795, or 219-440-6512 or request an appointment online.