Your goal is to have a healthy mouth and an attractive smile. Our goal at Orthodontic Alliances is to help you create the smile you dream of having. Our doctors have the expertise to help you fix crooked teeth, crowded teeth, and gaps between your teeth. Our compassionate professionals are here to support you as you adjust overbites, underbites, crossbites, or open bites, too.
You can feel great about showing off your smile in pictures on social media or in person at social events with one or more of our various services:
- Traditional Braces – When something works, you keep using it. Metal brackets and wires remain the standard for producing the results people expect from orthodontic care.
- Invisalign – For almost anyone who prefers a discreet treatment, these transparent aligners can go unnoticed in personal and professional situations.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Clear ceramic aligners can be an excellent option for people who want something less noticeable than traditional braces but who may not be good candidates for Invisalign.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – For a better smile in less time, choose this service to focus on moving the “social six” teeth in the front of your mouth.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – We can intervene to help guide the development of your child’s mouth and jaw if we identify potential problems early. This intervention can make treatment easier and more effective when your child is older. It’s also a big part of the reason the American Association of Orthodontists recommends an evaluation for kids when they are 7 years old.
To complete your treatment, we are happy to make a comfortable, clear, and custom-made retainer for you. More than likely, you will need to wear a retainer at least temporarily to ensure that your teeth stay in their new positions. After all, you want to keep your new smile for life.
You have the power to make changes to your teeth that improve your smile. Your first step should be scheduling a consultation with one of our orthodontists. In Lowell, IN, call 219-440-6512 to make an appointment at Orthodontic Alliances. Discover how much we can do for you.