For many reasons, some adults never got orthodontic care when they were younger. If you fall into this category, you may be wishing you had straight teeth now that you are older. Thankfully, you are never too old to fix your smile. With adult orthodontics in St. John, you could:
- Become confident about your smile
- Enjoy the health benefits of straighter teeth
- Feel more relaxed in personal and professional situations
Having a crooked smile can cause some people to feel self-conscious. Don’t let that be an obstacle for you. Call 219-440-6512 and learn how Orthodontic Alliances can help.
Find the Best Adult Orthodontic Option For You
No two orthodontic patients are the same. Even if people have the same issues with their smiles, they may not want the same treatment. By coming to our office, you can have a choice of services:
- Traditional Braces – People have used metal braces to straighten their teeth for centuries for a simple reason – they work on practically any alignment problem you could have.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – For people who can’t or don’t want to wear metal brackets, ceramic braces are a less visible way to make changes to their smiles.
- Invisalign – For patients seeking to be as discreet as possible, Invisalign aligners can be an effective treatment for many smile problems. The aligners blend in with your smile, so most people won’t know you are wearing them.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – If your concern is primarily with making cosmetic improvements to your smile, this solution can get you there faster than full braces. This treatment focuses on the teeth at the front of your mouth and can change your smile in about six months.
Regardless of which treatment you choose, you will need to wear a retainer at least temporarily to keep your teeth in their new positions. Our bonded invisible retainers do just that.
In some cases, surgery may be needed as part of adult orthodontic treatment. If so, we partner with a trusted oral surgeon to plan your procedure to address issues with your jaw or facial bone structure that affect your smile.
Take Control of Your Smile
Across North America, experts estimate that more than 1.4 million adults are undergoing orthodontic care annually. Approximately 1 in 4 orthodontic patients in the United States is an adult. In other words, you aren’t too old to straighten your teeth.
If you’ve never had braces or your teeth have moved back since your treatment as a teen, our team at Orthodontic Alliances can help. Call 219-440-6512 for adult orthodontics in St. John, IN.