You have a great reason to visit Orthodontic Alliances if your goal is to have a healthy and attractive smile. Our doctors have experience and expertise to fix all kinds of issues, including teeth that are crooked, crowded, or both or teeth with gaps between them. You can correct crossbites, open bites, overbites, and underbite with help from our compassionate professionals, too. It’s time for you to stop feeling self-conscious about your smile and to start showing your teeth at social events and on social media. Make changes you want to see in the mirror with our many services:
- Traditional Braces – Metal braces are the standard for orthodontic care because they can work on nearly any alignment issue you may have with your teeth.
- Invisalign – Transparent aligners can allow you to feel comfortable in both personal and professional settings. You could have discreet orthodontic treatment.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – You may not be a good candidate Invisalign, but ceramic braces provide you a less obvious alternative to traditional metal brackets and wires.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – By focusing solely on the “social six” teeth in the front of your mouth, you could change your smile in less time than you may realize with this service.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – We prefer to take action as soon as we can when we identify problems early. Our services can guide how you child’s mouth and jaw develop, which can make it easier to straighten their smile when they are older. This is why the American Association of Orthodontists recommends that children have an orthodontic evaluation around their 7th birthdays.
The last step is your treatment will more than likely involve wearing a retainer at least temporarily. We create a comfortable, clear, and custom-made retainers for our patients. This final stage is important if you want to keep your new smile for the rest of your life.
Get ready to reclaim your confidence in your smile. Schedule a consultation with one of our orthodontists. In Schererville, IN, call 219-440-6512 to plan your visit to Orthodontic Alliances. See what we can do for you and your smile.