With a limited-time offer of $250 off your orthodontic treatment* as well as options like no down payment, 0% financing, and 7% discounted fee plans, now is a perfect time to schedule your first orthodontic appointment in Michigan City. Dr. Randy Schmidt and Dr. Evan Schmidt will examine your or your child’s teeth and see if they need our treatment. You can expect:
- Two knowledgeable orthodontists ready to help you smile with more confidence
- A variety of treatment options tailored to your individual needs
- An expert staff dedicated to delivering the best orthodontic treatment possible
- A straight, beautiful smile that will help you feel better about yourself
Call us today at 219-809-6584 to schedule your initial orthodontic appointment. Our team is ready to give you the new smile you’ve been dreaming about!
Give Your Child’s Smile the Best Treatment Possible
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that you have your child see an orthodontist no later than age 7. At this age, any issue that may be developing can be quickly diagnosed and a treatment plan mapped out. It’s almost always easier to head off an orthodontic problem early than it is to correct it later.
There are many benefits to letting the experts at Orthodontic Alliances check your child’s dental development. Some of those benefits include:
- Guiding Jaw Growth – One of the main things Orthodontic Alliances will do is make sure your child’s jaw develops correctly. If an issue does begin to occur, we will be able to correct it in a quick, more cost-effective way.
- Lowering the Risk of Trauma to Front Teeth – The front teeth of your child’s smile is one of the most important parts. Everything else in his or her mouth could be perfect, but if the front teeth are damaged, that is all anyone will see. Early treatment from Orthodontic Alliances can help prevent any developmental problems that will hurt the appearance of your child’s front teeth.
- Correcting Bad Habits – We will help introduce your child to good dental habits and reinforce how important they are. We can also help prevent bad habits that could affect your child’s smile later, such as thumb sucking.
- Improving Appearance and Self-Esteem – A healthy smile will do a world of good to your child’s appearance and how they feel about themselves. Give them the best chance they can get at having a smile they can be proud of.
- Guiding Permanent Teeth Into Proper Positions – Not having any issues with your child’s baby teeth does not guarantee problem-free adult teeth. Our orthodontists will help guide any wayward adult teeth into proper alignment before they become a real problem later on.
The goal of early treatment is to create a better environment for your child’s permanent teeth and facial appearance. This is what Orthodontic Alliances aims to do for your child: to give them their best chance at having a beautiful smile. Call us today at 219-809-6584 to schedule your first orthodontic appointment in Michigan City.