Most parents aren’t happy when they get the news that their child or teen needs braces in Northwest IN. They may have a deep, sinking feeling in their stomach when they think about all the hassles that go along with it. At Orthodontic Alliances, we’ll do our best to make the experience better for both of you. Here you’ll find:
- Three convenient locations to serve all your orthodontic needs
- Flexible payment options that make good orthodontic care accessible
- The latest state-of-the-art technology to ensure accurate treatment
- Expert orthodontists and staff ready to help your child smile with more confidence
When you call our office to schedule your child’s orthodontic consultation, be sure to ask about our current special of $250 off their treatment* as well as flexible payment plans like 0% financing, 7% discounted fee plans, and no-down-payment plans.
We’re Here to Help Your Child Enjoy a Beautiful New Smile
Death, taxes, and taking care of our kids’ teeth are all things that parents can bet on in our lifetimes. Dr. Randy Schmidt and Dr. Evan Schmidt are here to help you and your child through this potentially inconvenient but necessary time.
Braces actually offer your child many benefits:
- Braces move their teeth in the correct positions. This improves the look of their smile.
- Braces relieve bite issues. This includes an underbite or overbite as well as crooked teeth, gapped teeth, and crowded teeth.
- Braces are a chance to teach your child about responsibility. They will have to get into a regular brushing routine, which will improve their overall dental health. They will have to be responsible about what they eat and what they shouldn’t eat. When their braces come off and they see their new smile, they’ll recognize how much their diligence has paid off.
At Orthodontic Alliances, we know that this may be a stressful time for you, but braces are a chance to teach your children valuable life lessons while at the same time improving their smiles for life.
If your child or teen needs braces in Northwest IN, call us today to schedule a consultation and begin their treatment: