- Ask about 0% financing, 7% discounted fee plans, & no down payments
- Enjoy discreet orthodontic care with Invisalign
- Find out how to get a free consultation, X-rays, & exam
When you feel good about your teeth, you like sharing your smile with the people around you. You can have your dream smile. In St. John, IN, our team can help you:We treat everyone the way we want to be treated Read Transcript
We treat everyone the way we want to be treated
First and foremost, we are strong believers in the philosophy of treat others as you want to be treated. When you come here and you experience our office, all of our staff, from the front office staff to the girls in the back who are ortho assistants to both the doctors, we are all really kind and friendly people because we want to treat others as we would like to be treated.
We think you'll have a really positive experience and find it to be a pleasant atmosphere here. Beyond that, we also see ourselves as a really fun group. We don't like things to be too stuffy here. So, we try to keep it lighthearted back in the operatory. We all feel that fun is an essential element of being able to enjoy your life in general, but also enjoying your work.
It's really commonplace when you're back getting your braces adjusted and reput on, you’ll hear laughter and playful joking around because we're always trying to keep it light. Another thing that we value a lot is efficiency. We value your time just as much as we do ours. We do everything within our ability and our power to deliver you the best orthodontic care and the best finish to your individual case in the shortest amount of time that's feasible for your individual situation.
Lastly, I know it's important to both me and my dad that we treat each of our patients to the same standard and the same manner we would treat our own children, orthodontically speaking.
- Create a more attractive smile
- Make it easier to keep your mouth healthy
- Boost your self-confidence by straightening your teeth
At Orthodontic Alliances, high-quality orthodontic care is our top priority. We want every patient to finish their treatment with teeth they feel proud showing off at social events and on social media. To us, the best reward is seeing you smile.
You can make an appointment with us by calling 219-440-6512. You’ll find us in the Wicker Professional Center at 8626 Wicker Avenue, just minutes from Bingo Lake. Be sure to ask about qualifying for 0% financing, 7% discounted fee plans, or a no-down-payment plan.
Go Where You Have Options For Getting Nicer Teeth
You will get state-of-the-art orthodontic care by visiting our office. We offer a variety of services that can improve your smile:
- Traditional Braces – Metal braces have set the standard for orthodontic treatment for centuries because they work.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If you want great results without metal brackets, ceramic braces may be a better option for you.
- Invisalign – Clear, plastic aligners could give you a discreet way to realign your smile.
- Surgical Orthodontics – Surgical care can create a foundation for a healthy smile when traditional treatments may not be enough.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – This proactive approach can guide the development of kids’ mouths so orthodontic care is easier when they are older.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – Adults looking to change the appearance of their smiles may be able to do so in about six months.
- Invisible Retainers – To complete your care, retainers can prevent your teeth from shifting back to where they started.
This Is Where You’ll Get Complete Orthodontic Care
For comprehensive orthodontic care, visit Dr. Randy Schmidt, Dr. Evan Schmidt, and the rest of our team at Orthodontic Alliances. We work hard so you and your family can enjoy the advantages of beautiful, straight teeth.
To create your dream smile in St. John, IN, call 219-440-6512 to make an appointment. Be sure to ask about our special offers when you call. You may be eligible for a free consultation and exam, including X-rays, or $250 off your treatment*.