Orthodontic Care Can Improve Your Smile
The alignment of your teeth affects your self-confidence and your oral health. Your smile also affects how others perceive you. To put this another way, your teeth have a big impact on your everyday life. You should schedule a consultation at Orthodontic Alliances if you or someone you love is ready for a straighter smile.
By visiting us, you have access to a variety of treatment options:
- Traditional Braces – This proven system will correct a number of problems. Talk to us to discover what brackets and wires could do for you.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – Create a better smile with this system by focusing on your most visible teeth for faster results.
- Preventive Orthodontics – When a child loses a tooth early, it can prevent other teeth from moving. A spacer can maintain room for permanent teeth to erupt.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – Reduce the need for long-term treatment when kids are older by acting now to guide how your child’s mouth develops as they grow.
- Interceptive Orthodontics – Interceptive care can reduce the severity of problems and make your treatment simpler.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Get the benefits of braces with brackets that match the color of your teeth and are less noticeable.
- Invisalign – Discreetly move your teeth with a set of clear aligners, which are custom-made for your smile.
- Invisible Retainers – To complete your treatment, wear one of our clear retainers to keep your smile with your teeth in their new positions.
Do not take risks when working on your smile goals. Our doctors have helped countless individuals fix bite issues, crooked smiles, and gaps between teeth.
Get to work on your smile by scheduling a consultation with your orthodontist in Chesterton. Call Orthodontic Alliances or 219-440-6512 or request an appointment online.