Your smile can be straight, evenly-spaced, and correctly aligned regardless of what changes you want to make to your teeth. Come to Orthodontic Alliances to fix crooked and crowded teeth. Close gaps between your teeth. Reposition teeth to change overbites, underbites, crossbites, and open bites.
With the advances in orthodontic care and our doctors’ knowledge, you can get the maximum benefit of our many services:
- Traditional Braces – Brackets and wires have a long history of helping people fix practically any alignment issues they may have. You can use this to improve your smile, too.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners are an excellent solution for many people who want a discreet option to straighten their smiles.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If you aren’t a good candidate for Invisalign, ceramic braces can be a less noticeable option compared to metal braces.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – To make cosmetic improvements, many adults prefer braces that are designed to move the “social six” teeth at the front of your mouth.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – To improve the proportional development of your child’s face and jaw, we can intervene to guide the bones as they grow.
You are likely to receive a retainer as the final stage of your treatment. When used as directed, a retainer prevents your teeth from moving back to their original positions as the final step of your treatment. Our clear retainers are a discreet and comfortable way to do this.
To change your smile, you have to take the initiative to act. Your first step is talking to one of our orthodontists. In Chicago Heights, IL, call 219-440-6512. Schedule your consultation at Orthodontic Alliances to discover how we can help you.