You should have a smile you want to share with the world. You can give yourself a straight smile in Portage, IN by visiting our practice. You can get:We treat everyone the way we want to be treated Read Transcript
First and foremost, we are strong believers in the philosophy of treat others as you want to be treated. When you come here and you experience our office, all of our staff, from the front office staff to the girls in the back who are ortho assistants to both the doctors, we are all really kind and friendly people because we want to treat others as we would like to be treated.
We think you'll have a really positive experience and find it to be a pleasant atmosphere here. Beyond that, we also see ourselves as a really fun group. We don't like things to be too stuffy here. So, we try to keep it lighthearted back in the operatory. We all feel that fun is an essential element of being able to enjoy your life in general, but also enjoying your work.
It's really commonplace when you're back getting your braces adjusted and reput on, you’ll hear laughter and playful joking around because we're always trying to keep it light. Another thing that we value a lot is efficiency. We value your time just as much as we do ours. We do everything within our ability and our power to deliver you the best orthodontic care and the best finish to your individual case in the shortest amount of time that's feasible for your individual situation.
Lastly, I know it's important to both me and my dad that we treat each of our patients to the same standard and the same manner we would treat our own children, orthodontically speaking.
- A more attractive smile by fixing crooked teeth
- A healthier smile, which is easier to clean
- Greater self-confidence, which comes with a new smile
Our focus at Orthodontic Alliances is on providing high-quality orthodontic care to every patient who visits our office. Our greatest reward is seeing our patients’ faces light up when they see their new smiles.
To make an appointment for you or a loved one, call 219-841-7795. Our office is at 3110 Willowcreek Road, just minutes from the Portage Township YMCA and Olson Memorial Park.
Find Your Way to a Better Smile
At our state-of-the-art practice, we are prepared to help you deal with any orthodontic dilemma. By visiting us, you have options to correct the flaws in your smile, including:
- Traditional Braces – Metal braces can correct practically any issue you may have.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – For patients who want something less noticeable than metal brackets, ceramic braces can fix the same issues as traditional braces.
- Invisalign – For an even more discreet alternative, ditch the brackets and wires for these custom-made, clear plastic aligners.
- Surgical Orthodontics – For situations that require more than traditional orthodontic treatment, surgical care can set you up for long-term success.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – By addressing problems as your child’s mouth is growing, you can make braces or other treatment easier when they are older.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – If your only concern is the cosmetic appearance of your teeth, this treatment could change your smile in about six months.
To finish your treatment, go with our bonded invisible retainers to secure your new smile.
Dr. Randy Schmidt, Dr. Evan Schmidt, and the rest of our team work hard to provide comprehensive orthodontic care. If you or someone in your family would like to enjoy the benefits that come with straight teeth, make plans to visit Orthodontic Alliances soon. Call 219-841-7795 to create your new, straight smile in Portage, IN.