You should have a smile you want to share with the world. You can give yourself a straight smile in Portage, IN by visiting our practice. You can get:
- A more attractive smile by fixing crooked teeth
- A healthier smile, which is easier to clean
- Greater self-confidence, which comes with a new smile
Our focus at Orthodontic Alliances is on providing high-quality orthodontic care to every patient who visits our office. Our greatest reward is seeing our patients’ faces light up when they see their new smiles.
To make an appointment for you or a loved one, call 219-841-7795. Our office is at 3110 Willowcreek Road, just minutes from the Portage Township YMCA and Olson Memorial Park.
Find Your Way to a Better Smile
At our state-of-the-art practice, we are prepared to help you deal with any orthodontic dilemma. By visiting us, you have options to correct the flaws in your smile, including:
- Traditional Braces – Metal braces can correct practically any issue you may have.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – For patients who want something less noticeable than metal brackets, ceramic braces can fix the same issues as traditional braces.
- Invisalign – For an even more discreet alternative, ditch the brackets and wires for these custom-made, clear plastic aligners.
- Surgical Orthodontics – For situations that require more than traditional orthodontic treatment, surgical care can set you up for long-term success.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – By addressing problems as your child’s mouth is growing, you can make braces or other treatment easier when they are older.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – If your only concern is the cosmetic appearance of your teeth, this treatment could change your smile in about six months.
To finish your treatment, go with our bonded invisible retainers to secure your new smile.
Dr. Randy Schmidt, Dr. Evan Schmidt, and the rest of our team work hard to provide comprehensive orthodontic care. If you or someone in your family would like to enjoy the benefits that come with straight teeth, make plans to visit Orthodontic Alliances soon. Call 219-841-7795 to create your new, straight smile in Portage, IN.