You can have a smile that you want to share in person and in pictures thanks to the advances in orthodontic care and assistance from our team at Orthodonti Alliances. Create a smile that you want to share in social situations and on social media. Your teeth may be crooked or crowded. You could have spaces you don’t like in your smile. You might have an overbite or underbite, an open bite or a crossbite. Whatever your concerns may be, Orthodontic Associates can help with our array of services:
- Traditional Braces – Most people think of metal braces are when they think of orthodontic care. Brackets and wires are an effective solution for almost any alignment problem.
- Invisalign – For patients who prefer a discreet treatment, custom-made clear aligners are practically invisible when worn over your teeth.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Ceramic braces are less visible than metal braces. As a result, ceramic braces may make them a better option if you do need braces.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – By focusing your efforts on the “social six” teeth at the front of your smile, you can make a visible change in less time.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – Guiding the development of your child’s jaw can be a proactive way to deal with potential problems, making future orthodontic care easier and more effective when they are older.
In most situations, you are likely to receive a retainer to prevent your teeth from moving back to their original positions as the final step of your treatment. You can do this discreetly with our clear retainers.
You can’t change your smile until you take your first step. That can be as simple talking to one of our orthodontists. In Cedar Lake, IN, call 219-440-6512 to set up a consultation at Orthodontic Alliances and discover how we could help you.