In the hands of our knowledgable doctors, you can create an amazing new smile at Orthodontic Alliances. Our team will be happy to address bite problems, including overbites, open bites, underbites, and crossbites. You also can reposition crooked, and you can correct spacing issues with crowded teeth or teeth with gaps between them.
To reach your goals, you may benefit for one or more of our many services:
- Traditional Braces – When something works, it makes sense to keep using it. Our braces are the modern version of a treatment that’s been helping people for decades.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners are an excellent treatment for many people who would prefer something more discreet than traditional braces.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If you aren’t a good candidate for Invisalign, ceramic braces are less visible than metal braces, which may make them the right solution for you.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – Transform your smile in less time by focusing on the “social six,” which are the most noticeable teeth at the front of your mouth.
- Interceptive Orthodontics – We can identify potential problems and plan interventions to reduce orthodontic issues if you bring your child in for an evaluation on their 7th birthday.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – It is possible to guide the development and growth of a child’s smile to improve the proportions of their face and make future orthodontic care easier and more effective.
In the final stage in orthodontic treatment, you will wear a retainer. Our retainers are practically invisible and customized for your teeth. The time you need to wear one will depend on your particular situation.
If you want to upgrade your smile, your first step is scheduling a consultation with one of our orthodontists. In Gary, IN and nearby, call 219-841-7795 to visit our team at Orthodontic Alliances.