You can have a more attractive and healthier smile with assistance from our team at Orthodontic Alliances. Our doctors can reposition your teeth so they are no longer crooked, crowded, or have gaps between them. You can correct overbites and open bites, crossbites and underbites, too. Our compassionate team and advanced treatments can be combined to give you a smile you’ll want to share on social media and social events. See what’s possible with our many services:
- Traditional Braces – Metal brackets and wires remain the standard for orthodontic care for a good reason. They work on practically any problem you may have with the alignment of your teeth.
- Invisalign – Many patients would rather have a discreet treatment option. Invisalign clear aligners can work for several situations.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – When you aren’t a good candidate for Invisalign, clear ceramic aligners can serve as a less noticeable alternative to traditional braces.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – By only moving the teeth in the front of your mouth known as the “social six,” you can change your smile in less time.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – By identifying potential problems early, we can intervene to help guide the development of your child’s mouth and jaw. This can make future treatment easier and more effective. This also explains why the American Association of Orthodontists recommends an evaluation for kids around their 7th birthday.
To help you keep your straight smile for life, we can custom-make a clear retainer for you. Most people need to wear a retainer at temporarily to help hold their teeth in their new positions.
Whatever your situation may be, you have the power to change your teeth and improve your smile. To begin, start by scheduling a consultation with one of our orthodontists. In Dyer, IN, call 219-440-6512 to make an appointment at Orthodontic Alliances. Discover what we could do for you.