Dear Patients, Families, and Friends,
We look forward to seeing you back in the offices starting May 4th, 2020. As always, additional executive orders can change plans, but we are confident that this is the date we will be able to see our patients again. We will continue onward with our heightened sterilization and sanitization precautions for the time being:
- We will be reducing the number of patients seen in the office each day.
- We will be limiting access to our offices to the patient and one parent only.
- All staff will be screened for fever at the beginning of each work day.
- All patients will be screened for fever before they are welcomed back to the clinic.
- We ask that every patient brush their teeth at home prior to his or her appointment.
- We will continue to have patients wash their hands before coming back to the clinic.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our offices.
In the meantime, if you have an orthodontic emergency that you cannot solve on your own, we would be happy to help you at our Portage location. Please call us at (219) 841-7795 and we will get you in ASAP.
If you have a scheduled appointment during the dates of our temporary closing, we will be reaching out to you directly to get you rescheduled.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Dr. Evan Schmidt and Dr. Randall Schmidt