Improve Your Healthy Smile With Orthodontic Care
Your oral health and self-confidence are affected by the alignment of your teeth. Other people also build impressions of you based on your smile. To put this another way, your confidence in the appearance of your teeth influences your everyday life. To straighten your teeth, schedule a consultation at Orthodontic Alliances.
When you visit us, you have access to a variety of services:
- Traditional Braces – Talk to us to discover how brackets and wires to find out what this proven system can do to correct a number of problems.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – Create a better smile in less time by focusing on moving your most visible teeth for faster results.
- Preventive Orthodontics – Preventive measures can keep small problems from causing more issues later. For instance, a spacer can maintain room for permanent teeth to erupt if your child loses a tooth early.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – By acting now, you can guide the development of your child’s mouth as they grow. This can minimize the need for long-term treatment when they are older.
- Interceptive Orthodontics – Act now to reduce the severity of problems and make your treatment easier.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – With brackets that match the color of your teeth, you can get the benefits of braces that are less noticeable.
- Invisalign – Your series of clear aligners is custom-made to discreetly move your teeth.
- Invisible Retainers – As the final step in your treatment, wear one of our clear retainers to keep your teeth in their new positions.
Get to work on your smile goals with dental professionals who have helped numerous patients fix crooked and crowded smiles, bite problems, and gaps between teeth. Your first step is scheduling a consultation with your orthodontist in East Chicago. Call Orthodontic Alliances or 219-440-6512 or request an appointment online.