You’re ready to do this.
This year — 2019 — is the year you can make the change you’ve wanted for months if not years. This can be the year of transformation for your smile!
But first, you need to visit one of our three Indiana locations to talk to one of our doctors at Orthodontic Alliances. Call
Adult Orthodontic Options
More and more adults are choosing to undergo orthodontic treatment. In fact, 1 in 4 orthodontic patients nowadays is 21 or older.
Part of the reason for that is the advances made in this kind of care. Part of the reason is the variety of options that are now available. Here’s a quick overview of your choices at any of our locations:
• Braces — Metal braces have a long track record of producing amazing smiles. For many adults, they are still a great option for getting the smile they want to see each morning in the mirror.
• Ceramic Braces — As effective as metal braces are, many adults are hesitant to wear brackets and wires that can be distracting for others. Ceramic braces are clear, which makes them less noticeable.
• Fast Acting Adult Braces — Maybe you aren’t as concerned about wearing braces as you are about getting to the finish line. If that’s the case, fast-acting braces can help you complete your treatment in less time.
• Invisalign — For patients who want their treatment to be as discreet as possible, Invisalign can be an excellent option. By using a series of clear aligners, you can move your teeth one step at a time without feel self-conscious.
• Surgical Orthodontics — This is not something that everyone needs, but if you have specific issues such as an open bite, protruding lower jaw, or weak chin, we can work with an oral surgeon to assist in getting your smile in line.
Factors to Consider
You need to have good information to make the right decision about your treatment. A number of factors could come into play.
First, what issues are you looking to fix? Do you want to close a gap between your teeth, correct crowding, or straighten crooked teeth? Do you have an overbite, underbite, or other bite issues? And how severe are the issue or issues you are facing?
Second, what kind of treatment are you willing to use? Some people are perfectly comfortable wearing metal braces. Other people insist on something less noticeable.
Third, how long will your treatment take? Some treatments work more efficiently than others, which can help you get your new smile in less time. The actual time can vary depending on the particular changes you want to make.
Get Answers & Get Started
You want a straight smile. We want to help you get where you want to be. Your first step is scheduling a consultation at the Orthodontic Alliances office that is closest to you. Callonline to begin your journey to a better smile.