- Schedule Online
- Michigan City
- St. John
You’ve been living with your less-than-perfect smile for longer than you would like. Maybe you tried orthodontic treatment as a teen; maybe you didn’t.
Either way, you aren’t happy with the smile that you see in the mirror. What you want are straight teeth, so you feel less self-conscious about letting people see them.
At Orthodontic Alliances, Dr. Evan Schmidt and Dr. Randy Schmidt are ready to remake your smile into what you want it to be. With our wide range of services, we can reposition your teeth to redefine your smile.
To get started, call any of our locations in Indiana:
- Michigan City – 219-809-6584
- Portage – 219-841-7795
- St. John – 219-440-6512
Get What You Want
Many adults with crooked teeth have found a new reason to smile after visiting our doctors. With the advances in modern dentistry, adult orthodontics are more common today than they have ever been. In other words, if you are looking to straighten your teeth, you have a lot of company.
Your reasons for changing your smile could include one or more issues. You may have a gap between your teeth that you want to close. You might have crowding that has impacted your smile and your oral health. You may have an overbite, underbite, or other bite issues, too.
The good news is that we can solve all of these issues, so you can have the beautiful, healthy smile of your dreams. Your first step to your new smile is scheduling a consultation at the Orthodontic Alliances location nearest to you.
Find The Treatment For You
Some people just want results. Other patients are looking for a discreet way to makes changes to their smiles. Many other people are focused on getting results as quickly as they can.
And we can help all of you. When you visit us, we can answer your questions about your options to you can choose the right service for your orthodontic needs:
- Fast-Acting Braces — For adults who are primarily looking for the cosmetic benefits of a better smile, this could be the right solution. Fast-acting braces focus on the teeth in the front of your mouth, so you can change your smile in less time.
- Traditional Braces — If you are focused on results, this is the option for you. Metal brackets and wires have been changing smiles for centuries. As technology has improved, so has this solution.
- Invisalign — Many people would love to improve their smiles, but they feel self-conscious about wearing braces. For many people, Invisalign clear aligners offer a simple, but less noticeable treatment option.
- Clear Ceramic Braces — For patients who would prefer something more discreet than metal braces but may not qualify for Invisalign, ceramic braces can be a good solution.
To Reach Your Goal, You Have To Get Started
Don’t waste more time worrying about your smile. Take control of your situation with support from our team at Orthodontic Alliances.
Contact us online or call one of our offices in Michigan City at 219-809-6584, in Portage at 219-841-7795, or in St. John at 219-440-6512.