With the advances in orthodontic care, you can have a smile that you want to share in person and in pictures. Your smile may be crooked or crowded. You might have an overbite or underbite. You may have gaps between teeth, an open bite, or a crossbite.
We can help preteens, teens, and adults. It’s worth noting that the American Association of Orthodontists recommends an evaluation for children who are 7 years old. This can identify potential problems and lead to interventions to address problems at an early age.
No matter what your or your loved one’s issues may be, we have services to help:
- Traditional Braces – Metal braces are what most people envision when they think of orthodontic care. This system of brackets and wires is effective on almost any problem.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Many patients don’t like metal braces. Ceramic braces used clear brackets so they are less noticeable when bonded to your teeth.
- Invisalign – For patients who want a discreet option to correct the alignment of their smiles, these system uses custom-made, clear plastic aligners instead.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – Many adults are interested in correcting cosmetic issues with their smiles. FAAB focuses on moving the “social six” teeth in the front of your mouth for faster results.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – This may be used in conjunction with interceptive orthodontics to improve the proportional development of your child’s face.
When your treatment is complete, you want to keep your straight smile for the rest of your life. Our invisible retainers are an essential part of this process. Some patients need them for a short time, while other patients will use them for the rest of their lives. Either way, we create a personalized, comfortable appliance for you or your loved one to use.
We can only guide your smile transformation if you visit our orthodontists. In La Porte, call 219-809-6584 to set up your consultation with one of our doctors.