If your goal is to have an attractive and healthy smile, then you have a great reason to visit Orthodontic Alliances. You can count on our doctors’ experience and expertise to correct gaps between your teeth, crooked teeth, and crowded teeth. Our compassionate professionals are ready to support you as you fix overbites, underbites, crossbites, or open bites.
You stop worrying about other people seeing your smile in pictures on social media or in person at social events by enjoying the results you’ll see with our services:
- Traditional Braces – Metal braces have set the standard for the kind of smile you deserve at the end of your orthodontic care. They can work on practically any alignment issue you may have with your teeth.
- Invisalign – Transparent aligners can be a discreet way to work on your smile while you are in personal and professional settings.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Even if you aren’t a good candidate for Invisalign, these ceramic braces offer you a less visible treatment option than traditional metal brackets and wires.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – Focus on moving the “social six” teeth in the front of your mouth with this service, and you could change your smile in less time than you may realize.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – When potential problems are identified early, we can act now to make future orthodontic care easier to complete. Bring your child in for an evaluation around their 7th birthday (which the American Association of Orthodontists recommends) so we can discover any potential issues.
As the final step is in your care, we create a comfortable, clear, and custom-made retainer for you. Most people need to wear a retainer at least temporarily to keep their teeth in their new positions. You want to keep your new smile for life and so do we.
Make changes to your teeth that improve your smile. Start by scheduling a consultation with one of our orthodontists. In Munster, IN, call 219-440-6512 for an appointment at Orthodontic Alliances. See what we can do for you and your teeth.