Delight in Your Straight, Confident Smile With Orthodontics
If you want to correct the alignment of uneven teeth, fix overcrowding and spaces, and fix problems with your bite, you should look to your South Haven orthodontist at Orthodontic Alliances. Our doctors have the experience, skills, and training to supply the current treatments catered to your goals and objectives for a brand-new smile.
After an extensive examination, we can speak with you concerning available orthodontic choices and other services that can properly align your teeth for simpler dental hygiene, a more attractive smile, and improved dental health. The following are a few of our treatment techniques you can choose from:
- Standard Braces – The most conventional method to correct teeth is braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and shift them together with a wire that we closely monitor and regularly tighten throughout therapy.
- Ceramic Braces – These can do what traditional braces do. The difference is that the brackets are clear, which makes them less noticeable than metal ones.
- Invisalign – Fit these custom aligners over your teeth to carefully move them to the desired location. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and almost unseen. They offer an alternative to metal braces that does not disrupt your diet, routine, or appearance.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – This is primarily a cosmetic orthodontic treatment. By focusing on moving just the teeth that are at the front of your mouth, you can change the appearance of your smile in less time.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – Schedule an orthodontic exam around your child’s 7th birthday. If there are problems developing, we can act now to guide how your child’s mouth develops as they grow. This can reduce the need for long-term treatment when kids are older.
- Surgical Orthodontics – Most people don’t need this level of treatment, but in some cases, surgery can be necessary to correct alignment issues.
- TMJ Therapy – Sometimes, bite misalignment is connected to a complication with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not call for orthodontics. We can make an oral device as a more noninvasive method to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
Determine which of our modern remedies is right for you! To visit your orthodontist in South Haven. Call Orthodontic Alliances now at 219-841-7795 or contact us online to set up a consultation with Dr. Randy Schmidt or Dr. Evan Schmidt.