No matter how old you are, you are never too old to want a great smile. You may think you are too old for orthodontic care, but you are not. At Orthodontic Alliances, many adults have found great solutions for their smile problems with our help.
You can have:
- Straight teeth
- Close gaps in your smile
- Correct bite alignment issues
- Feel confident about your smile
Talk to us about adult braces. Discover how you could have the amazing smile that you’ve dreamed about.
Begin your journey by scheduling a consultation with one of our doctors. Call any of our Indiana orthodontic offices:
Straighten Your Teeth
We have witnessed how a crooked smile affects many people. It can make you hesitant to share your smile. It can cause you to feel self-conscious about speaking in front of other people.
You may worry that someone will see your “bad” teeth and judge based on your smile can become a real obstacle in your daily interactions. Something as simple as ordering coffee, much less having a business meeting with a potential new client, can cause you to feel stressed.
Getting braces can make a big difference in how you perceive your smile. When you feel comfortable with how your teeth look to the outside world, you stop worrying about what other people are thinking of your smile and just be yourself.
In the United States, around 1 in 4 orthodontics patients is an adult. That hasn’t always been the case. With innovations in orthodontic care, more adults are open to this kind of treatment than in previous generations.
And at our office, you have your choice of a number of solutions for your smile situation.
Get Your Teeth Moving
In order to change your smile, you need to find the right orthodontic treatment for you. Fortunately, you have many options at Orthodontic Alliances:
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – This is an attractive option for many of our patients. In a matter of six months (give or take a few months), you could be looking at a better, straighter set of teeth.
- Invisalign – This is an alternative to braces that can work for many patients with mild to moderate alignment issues. By wearing clear aligners, you have an effective yet discreet method of transforming your smile.
- Metal Braces – Metal braces have been in use for decades for a simple reason. They work on pretty much any alignment problem you may have, even in severe cases.
- Ceramic Braces – For patients with a metal allergy or those that prefer something less noticeable than metal braces, ceramic braces can usually be as effective.
Discover Your New Smile
With decades of experience, our doctors have helped with practically any orthodontic issue that you could present to us. We can help you make the transformation that you want to make with your smile. You have to visit us to make that happen, however.
Begin your smile journey by setting up a consultation at the office closest to you:
You also can contact us online.