Our compassionate team and knowledgable doctors have one goal for every patient: to give them a great smile and great experience during their treatment. You can correct bite problems including overbites and underbites. You can reposition teeth to close gaps and correct crooked and crowded smiles. Let us join you on your journey to a better smile. Discover how we can help with our many services:
- Traditional Braces – When something works, you keep using it to get the job done. Metal brackets and wires have a proven track record.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners can work well for many patients who want a discreet option to straighten their teeth.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If you aren’t a good candidate for Invisalign aligner, clear ceramic braces can give you the results you want with brackets that are less noticeable than traditional braces.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – For older patients who want to make cosmetic improvements, these braces focus on moving the teeth at the front of your mouth.
- Interceptive Orthodontics – The American Association of Orthodontists recommends an orthodontic exam for kids after their 7th birthday to identify potential problems early.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – We offer treatments that can guide the development of your child’s jaw, which can address problems and make orthodontic care easier and more effective when they are older.
To complete your care, you are likely to wear a retainer to prevent your teeth from moving back to their original positions. Our retainers are designed to be both discreet and comfortable.
To complete your new smile, you need to start somewhere. Your first step can be talking to one of our orthodontists. In Valparaiso, IN, call 219-841-7795 now, and set up a consultation at Orthodontic Alliances. Call today!