Modern orthodontic care is more effective in the hands of knowledgable orthodontists, like our doctors at Orthodontic Alliances. You can correct overbites and underbites, crossbites and open bites. You can close spaces in your smile, and you can fix crowded and crooked teeth.
By visiting us, you can take advantage of our many services:
- Traditional Braces – Brackets and wires have been helping people fix their smiles for a long, long time for the simple reason that they work on practically any alignment issue you may have.
- Invisalign – For patients who would prefer something more discreet, these clear aligners are custom-made and practically invisible when worn over your teeth.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If you prefer something more discreet than traditional braces, but you aren’t a good candidate for Invisalign, then these braces can be a good in-between option. The ceramic brackets are clear, making them less visible than metal braces.
- Fast-Acting Adult Braces – By focusing on the “social six” teeth in the front of your mouth, you could have a better smile in less time.
- Interceptive Orthodontics – By bringing your child in for an orthodontic evaluation around their 7th birthday, we can identify potential problems and may be able to intervene at this early age.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – By taking action to guide the development of a child’s mouth and jaw, we can improve the proportions of their faces.
To preserve your straight smile for life, you will likely need to wear a retainer at least temporarily. Our retainers are nearly invisible and personalized to fit your teeth.
Our goal is to help you have the smile of your dreams. Start by scheduling a consultation with one of our orthodontists. In Chesterton and the surrounding area, call 219-841-7795 to visit Orthodontic Alliances soon.